The perfect Holiday treat. Bring this to your work Christmas party, or let the family enjoy as you gather around the Christmas tree.
Mini-Spiced Apple Tarts
- 2 apples, peeled and diced
- 1/2 c Debbie’s Apple Pie Jam
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1 tbs all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Dove Cranberry Pear White Balsamic
- Dash salt
- Heat oven as directed by your Dove Olive Oil Pastry Crust recipe.
- Prepare mini-muffin tin.
- Divide dough in 24 equal pieces. Place one piece in each muffin cup and press firmly and evenly up sides to make a pastry cup.
- In bowl add all filling ingredients and mix to combine. Add about 1 tsp apple mixture into each cup.
- Bake until crust begins to turn golden brown and filling is puffed, about 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool about 5 min before removing from tin.
- Serve as desired
Recipe and photograph provided by Susan from Laptop2tabletop.