This smells and looks fabulous. It is very easy to make and has absolutely Incredible flavor! Apple and pork and rosemary go so well together!
A reminder that our Dove Red Apple Balsamic is part of our Red, White, and Blue Special through the month of July.
Red Apple Balsamic Pork Loin
- 2 lb. pork loin roast
- salt and pepper
- 1-2 tsp. dried rosemary (minced, if it is in leaf form)
- 1/4 cup Dove Single Varietal Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Dove Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 T. honey
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Trim the visible fat from your pork loin. Mix together the final 5 ingredients listed above and marinate the pork in this mixture for several hours.
- When it’s “go time,” take the pork out of the marinade and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a little of Dove Single Varietal Olive Oil in the skillet (on high) and brown your pork on all sides
- Transfer the skillet (if oven safe) to the oven.
- Baste with the pork loin with your leftover marinade throughout the cooking time.
- Bake on 350* for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Recipe and photograph provided by Katherine from My Soldier and My Skillet.