We love to roast veggies.! Especially when they’re roasted with Cilantro and Roasted Onion EVOO. Enjoy this quick and delicious recipe.
• Bell Pepper
• Various vegetables of your choice (optional)
• Dove Cilantro and Roasted Onion Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut vegetables and mix with a generous amount of Dove Olive Oil.
3. Spread out on a baking sheet and add salt and pepper.
4. Cook for approximately 20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Recipe and photo provided by Katherine of My Solider and My Skillet.