Spaghetti squash is a great and healthy alternative to normal pasta dishes. We are sure this recipe won’t leave you disappointed!
• Dove Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil
• 1 medium spaghetti squash
• 1 bag of fresh broccoli florets
• Freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
• salt and pepper
1. Wash your squash and poke holes in it. Then bake it whole (it’s easier this way!) on 375* for 1 hour.
2. During the last 20-25 minutes of bake time, pour your broccoli florets into an oven safe dish and toss with olive oil and salt + pepper. Add to the oven with the spaghetti squash.
3. When you remove your squash, let it cool for a few minutes before cutting in lengthwise, removing the seeds, and shredding the “pasta” inside with a fork.
4. Place all the squash in a large bowl. Add Dove Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil and salt + pepper.
5. Now add your roasted broccoli to the same bowl.
6. Shred fresh Parmesan (from a block) on top and serve!
Recipe and photo provided by Katherine from My Soldier and my Skillet.