Use this sauce for basting meats, dipping sauce and more. Give that meal a little spice without overpowering it.
This recipe was submitted by one of our fans, using a pork loin roast.
Mango Jalapeno Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dove Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 small jalapeno, finely diced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 cups frozen mango (or 3 Fresh Mangos)
- 1/2 cup Dove Alfoos Mango White Balsamic
- 3/4 cup sugar
1. Heat the Dove Arbequina EVOO over medium heat; add the Onions and Jalapeno and saute until the onions are soft and transparent.
2. Add the minced garlic and saute for another 2 minutes.
3. Add the Mangos and cook until soft; about 3-4 minutes.
4. Add the Dove Alfoos Mango White Balsamic and stir. Add the sugar and bring to a boil. Reduce to medium heat and simmer until the sauce has thickened and reduced by half; about 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat and cool before using.
Posted by Top Banana