Ready to spice up your Italian dressing? Here’s a quick and easy recipe for a new twist on traditional Italian dressing! It is great on a fresh salad or as a marinade!
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 tablespoon White Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dried Red & Green Bell Pepper Flakes
- 1 tablespoon Dried Parsley
- 2 tablespoons Dried Oregano
- 2 tablespoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 cup Dove Jalapeno White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2/3 cup Dove Chipotle Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons water
1. Mix dry ingredients together and set aside.
2. Wisk wet ingredients with two tablespoons of dry mix.
Posted by Top Banana