Using Dove Peach Balsamic is the perfect way to make any ordinary tea extra special. This recipe is perfect for a dinner party, celebration, or an evening on the porch. Enjoy!
Raspberry Peach Tea
- Dove Peach White Balsamic
- 6 bags of tea (I used three large iced tea bags, one lemon teabag, one peach and one raspberry)
- Raspberry syrup
- Lemons and frozen peaches (optional)
- In medium saucepan bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add two cups of sugar to water and turn off heat. Add Dove Peach White Balsamic. Set aside.
- In large sauce pan bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Once boiled, add teabags to water. Turn off heat and let teabags steep until desired color.
- Remove teabags, discard. Add peach balsamic mixture and stir. If desired, add raspberry syrup, lemons and frozen peaches.
- Let cool in fridge and enjoy!
Recipe provided by Stephanie Sumner. Photo by CreativeCommons.