- July 08, 2014 -
Deliciously warm apple crisp. We think this will be especially yummy for all of our readers who are snowed in this week. Enjoy!
- 2 cans of sliced apples
- Lemon juice
- DOVE Vanilla Balsamic
- 1/3 cup sifted flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray 9x13 baking dish with non stick spray.
- Pour 2 cans of apples in the bottom.
- Sprinkle the apples with lemon juice and balsamic and stir lightly.
- Mix dry ingredients and melted butter until it crumbles.
- Pour over top of the apples.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.
Recipe and photo provided by Heidi at Save More Spend Less.