Grilled Pineapple Salad
Pineapple Ginger Vinaigrette:
- 1 1/2 cups DOVE Pineapple Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 3 cups Grapeseed Oil
- 1/2 cup DOVE Harissa Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Ground Ginger
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
Combine all ingredients except oil and thoroughly mix. Slowly drizzle in Olive Oil while continuously whisking to form emulsion.
- 2 cups Bread, cubed
- 3 tablespoons DOVE Harissa Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
Toss all ingredients together in a medium bowl until the bread is evenly coated. Place on a sheet pan and bake at 350° for 8 minutes (or until crisp).
- 4 cups Baby Field Greens
- 1 each Pineapple, Sliced, Cored and Grilled Croutons, from above
- 1/2 each, Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cashews, dry-roasted
- 3/4 cup Pineapple Ginger Vinaigrette from above
In a medium mixing bowl, place greens, onion and cashew. Add vinaigrette and toss together. Top with Grilled Pineapple Ring. Garnish with croutons.
Created for Dove Olive Oil by : Executive Sous Chef Paul Trout and Sous Chef Jeremy Ennis from Cheateau Grill-Branson, MO