Blueberry Mojito Dipping Sauce Ingredients & Recipe:
- 4 tablespoons Dove Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 3/4 cup Mango
- 2 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Mint, fresh
Place all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.
Tropical Chicken Kabobs Ingredients & Recipe:
- 1 pound Chicken Breast
- 3/4 cup Red Cayenne Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, minced
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 2 pinches Salt
- Bamboo Skewers, soaked in water.
In a mixing bowl add all ingredients except chicken and mix well. Cut chicken into desired pieces for kabobs. Place in mixing bowl with all other ingredients and toss to coat chicken. Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes. Skewer chicken onto kabobs (feel free to add on some bell peppers, onions or mushrooms as well.) Grill until chicken is fully cooked.
Coconut White Balsamic Rice Ingredients & Recipe:
- 2 cups White Rice
- 1 can Coconut Milk, 14 oz.
- 1 1/4 cups Water
- 1/4 cup Dove Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
Place all ingredients except cilantro into a medium sauce pan. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cover. Let cook for 15-20 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed. Stir in chopped cilantro and serve.